Thursday 25 October 2012

Dr Martens Times x STYLEfromTOKYO


I'm so excited that I can announce
STYLEfromTOKYO is contributing with 
Dr.Martens Times vol.5 special issue.
you can share cool tokyo people wearing Dr,Martens on this issue.
and also, you can read the interview of STYLEfromTOKYO.

You can get it at the shops of Dr,Martens in Japan.


今展開中のDr.Martens Times Vol.5 special issueで
ドクターマーチンを履いた素敵な東京の人達の写真を撮りおさめています。
今回はインタビューも掲載されています。

全国のドクターマーチンのお店で配布されているので、
良かったら見てみて下さい。



Thank you!
ありがとうございました!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome Rei, congratulations! What an exciting project to be involved in. I wish I could buy the Dr Martins Times x here in Sydney.

Thanks for sharing with us all. I hope we can see some photos from the shoot up on here!

Cheers,
Paul

Unknown said...

j6b01y4e32 d6w48x1l87 c2l61h6f17 d4j54c3y26 z3u09u0a52 p9v81e1x70