Friday 16 November 2012

at the show...ANREALAGE








今回のANREALAGEの衝撃といったら!


I think it's my first time to update image of  catwalk show.
cos my work (and my fav thing ) is to find cool style outside runway,
so this is so irregular for me.

多分ショーのランウェイの写真をこのサイトに掲載するのって
初めてだと思う。


I can't stand photographing at this moment,
because it made me  impressed so much, and made me feel to share my impression
with my dear readers.



素敵なスタイルをみたらあたしは思わず感動を覚える。
鎖骨の下あたりがどん!と砲撃されたみたいに。


ストリートスタイルを撮影する方法は、いたってシンプルだ。
この「どん!」てなる瞬間に居合わせる確率を高めるだけ。
あとはカメラでそれをくまなくキャプチャーする。




I'm sure 
it's best show of  2013 S/S at Japan Fashion Week for me.


あたしはキャットウォークは撮らないようにしている、
「餅は餅屋」に任すべきだし。



今回は例外の例外。
イレギュラーだ、本当に。
イレギュラーを犯さないではいられない位の衝撃と感動。


あたしの今シーズンの東コレのベスト。

6 comments:

Darren Demers said...

because it made me impressed so much, and made me feel to share my impression wholesale t shirt printing , bulk shirts canada , wholesale gildan t shirts free shipping , best place to get wholesale t shirts , red shirts in bulk , buy polos in bulk , wholesale childrens clothing in bulk , designer baby clothes , cheap dresses for kids , where to buy wholesale baby clothes

Micheal Jackson said...

When selecting flanges for your piping system, it's crucial to consider the appropriate www.flangesdimensions.com
to ensure proper fit and performance. Flanges Dimension offers a comprehensive range of flanges in various sizes and pressure classes, catering to diverse industrial applications. Their expertise in flanges dimensions guarantees reliable and efficient piping connections.

Jackson Wylie said...

Looking for reliable event wifi rental services? I recently organized an event and used Wifi Hire for their seamless and affordable solutions. Highly recommend checking them out for your next gathering!

Micheal Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micheal Jackson said...

MerryFairyWeddings exceeded our expectations with their legal wedding officiant
. The ceremony was flawless, and their personalized touch added a unique charm to the day.

Farhan Ali said...

Rediscover harmony between work and life with RocketBear's Work-life balance video solutions! Their expertly crafted videos provide practical tips, strategies, and insights to help individuals strike a healthy balance between professional responsibilities and personal well-being. From time management techniques to stress-relief practices, RocketBear's videos empower viewers to prioritize self-care while excelling in their careers.